I’m finally home and my dogs are so happy to see me!!
Everyone up here in Tallahassee looks the same??? Like I have met so many people but I can’t differentiate them at all
I’m at a frat party and I’m 100% positive it’s the worst place on earth
photos by (click pic) michael poliza, dennis fast and matthias brieter of polar bears amongst the fireweed in churchill, manitoba. the area has the largest, and most southerly, concentration of the animals on the planet. in late summer and early fall the polar bears make their way to the hudson bay, waiting for it to freeze over so they can hunt for seals on the ice. but every year, the ice is forming later and later, forcing the polar bears to go hungry for longer. (more polar bear posts)
Tallahassee is weird but I’m with Sidney so it’s ok
I thought I had found a good deal where I was living; a pretty bro-y area but my two bedroom apt is split with three people and so close to vegan restaurants and plenty of work opportunities. However, in the past month and a half, I’ve been living with a young guy and girl who
- do not work (by choice)
- don’t do dishes
- leave food on the counter, floor, and in the dishes they don’t clean
- eat my food, after every attempt to politely ask them to not
- don’t clean up after their cat
- don’t pay bills on time
- leave lights on
- blast music early in the morning/late at night
- spend literally HOURS in the bathroom
- yell homophobic and racist things (specifically toward hispanic people, knowing I am hispanic)
- invite the guy’s little brother over with no intent to actually take care of him, leaving me to do so
- complain about my boyfriend occasionally staying the night and not paying when they have multiple people stay the night almost every night who also eat all my food
- invite people over who try to come into my room at night and/or follow me out with my dog (no locks on the doors)
- do A LOT of drugs that could incriminate all of us (their ebt card was taken away because they were using it for bongs and such)
and, to top it off, I was sitting in my room today and the guy just walked in and, upon realizing I was there, said he was trying to quiet my dog, who was asleep in her bed, making it safe to assume he’s probably been in my room before for whatever reason, which is obviously not ok.
I have a job and I’m incredibly easy to live with, I just really need out of my current living situation asap. Please spread this for me!
UPDATES: huge thing I somehow forgot to mention; they have former friends with keys who shouldn’t have them, there are former friends who have robbed from them, there are former friends who have tried to or threatened to rob from them, and there is a former friend who has tried to light the apartment on fire. Had I known these things, I would not have moved in.
Secondly, I have a friend who is also looking for a place to live with a friend who is also looking, but can be flakey. We need to get a 3 or 4 bedroom apartment in order for us to afford it, so we need at least one more person looking for a room just so we can close on a place.